Confessions from a Dirty Scrapbook Room

Wednesday, March 25, 2009












I thought I was organized UNTIL I took pictures. Now it is all becoming very clear to me why I cannot seem to get ANYTHING done in here. For starters, there isn't a clean surface in the room except for maybe on the top shelf and since I need a ladder to get up there, that doesn't seem like a practical place to create or work.
Apparently the cleaning fairy didn't come last night (or any night for a LONG time), so I'm going to have to do it.
Now, I have to say, last year (or was that two years ago?), I decluttered like crazy and gave 12 Priority Boxes of scrapbook supplies away, so I definitely don't have as much to do this time. This actually looks more like actual trash.
So here are the BEFORE pictures.

6 comments:

Auntie Marg said...

don't worrie we wont judge you, up until about a month ago mine looked about the same, tore it all apart and re did it now I can fine everything.

Margie

Bridgette Scraps said...

I think I found your Pazzles, is that it behind the red cloth saying "please rescue me." :)
And don't worry about the mess, it's just a sign of a busy scrapper. It could be like mine, neat and tidy, a sign that I haven't had much time to scrapbook or stamp since the beginning of the year...grand total this year, two pages. I'll send you my pics when I get time to scrap, your room will look spotless compared to mine.

Bridgette

said...

My my my Klo!!! Hahaha a true scrapbooker at heart! :) I love it haha I think once you've figure out what's to keep and what's not, it'll be perfect again. I'd love to have a room of my own for scrapbooking alone ...

BTW, thanks so much for your help again at the expo for my new inspiration. I LOVE IT! wow i can't believe how much easier it is to work with at times and even what a patch was needed to be downloaded. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my .... does this look familiar! I usually end up working in a space that's maybe 12"x12". After I clean, it only takes about an hour for me to once again be reduced to that 12x12 work space. Although, I do have notebooks organized with disks, printouts of what's on each disk; my computer folders are all organized, etc., etc. A friend once called it "organized chaos"!

I LOVE it!

Suzie

kraftyladyincali said...

wow klo, you ALMOST have as much scrap as i do! lol

Julie said...

These pics made me laugh ... just like me you've bought lots of baskets, files, folders, drawers, shelves etc etc ... all with the intention of keeping things organised ... yeah, right lol ... we do kid ourselves sometimes don't we? :o)

Visitors